Just about every person will end up with a cavity for any number of reasons. The way to fix them is to remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling material that would essentially take the place of the missing tooth material. In the past, the common practice was to use an off-color material that stood out when a person smiled. But today, in Dr. James Kramer and Dr. Stephanie Kramer's practice, Kramer Family Dentistry, in Neenah, WI, cosmetic dentistry is their specialty. As such, tooth-colored fillings are being used, so no one knows you have ever had a filling.
Unique Benefits of Tooth-Colored Fillings
There are a lot of different reasons why these kinds of fillings are the best for your smile. But here are some of the top reasons why a filling that matches the color of your tooth is best.
- These types of fillings look like your normal tooth, and no one will ever be able to notice that you have a filling anywhere in your mouth.
- The material is designed to last as long as your tooth does, and the material works with your enamel and helps strengthen the overall tooth.
- Once a cavity is detected, the material can be applied to small spots or larger areas.
- Cosmetic dentistry in Neenah, WI, can help you keep your confidence with a great smile. The cost of investing in tooth-colored fillings is beyond the pocketbook, and it includes your smile.
- You will not feel a thing during the process, and your mouth will be numbed enough so that there is no pain associated with the procedure.
- The filling is hand-crafted to fit perfectly in the space created from drilling out the decay. It will feel like your normal tooth.
Dr. Kramer and Dr. Kramer at Kramer Family Dentistry know how important your smile is to you, and his mission is to provide services that will keep you smiling for years. Cosmetic Dentistry in Neenah, WI, has taken on a whole new meaning with Dr. Kramer looking out for your oral health. If you have any questions, please call us today at (920) 725-2533.