Your first visit to Kramer Family Dentistry will reinforce your decision to become a patient here. Our New Patient Exam experience gathers all of the necessary information to formulate a treatment plan tailored to your needs. We pride ourselves in providing you with the most thorough exam you've ever had.
It is our mission at Kramer Family Dentistry to provide our patients with the best, most, comprehensive care possible. Our team is dedicated to educating our patients so they may make informed decisions concerning their oral health. We are committed to making sure patients are comfortable in our care and strive to serve our patients with respect, integrity, and compassion.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
For Sleep Apnea patients who have been instructed to fill out online forms, please click the first link below:
For Dental patients, please click the second link below to complete your health history:
To view our Notice of Privacy Practices, please click the third link below:
- Online Patient Forms For Sleep Apnea Only
- New Patient Health History for Dental Patients
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Disclosure Notice Surprise Act
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please bring your medication list to all of your dental appointments. We look forward to your first visit.